Have you recently been injured in an accident in the Waltham, Massachusetts area? Are you wondering whether you are entitled to financial compensation for your pain and suffering? If you answered yes to either of these questions, then contact Kelly and Associates. Conveniently located at 2 Winter Street Suite 102A in Waltham, Kelly and Associates is a personal injury law firm that is known for delivering impressive financial results and five-star service to injured clients in the Greater Boston area.
- 1 Proven Success Helping Accident Victims in Waltham
- 2 What are Some Common Types of Injuries Caused by Accidents in the Boston Area?
- 3 Who Could Be at Fault in Your Accident Case?
- 4 How Did Kelly and Associates Become Waltham’s Most Trusted Personal Injury Team?
- 5 What if a Responsible Party Denies Fault?
- 6 What Types of Damages Can We Help You Recover?
- 7 After a Waltham Accident, Call Kelly & Associates Injury Lawyers
Proven Success Helping Accident Victims in Waltham
Personal injury attorneys vary widely in terms of their knowledge and expertise.. Seeking the guidance of an attorney who is highly familiar with Massachusetts laws and the tactics of prominent defense lawyers in the Boston area is vital to a successful outcome in a personal injury case. As a distinguished graduate of New England Law in Boston, Michael D. Kelly is highly familiar with the legal landscape of the Waltham area.
Mr. Kelly’s commitment to helping Waltham residents extends beyond the millions of dollars of verdicts and settlements he has successfully negotiated. He is personally committed to improving the health and well-being of citizens in the North End neighborhood where Kelly and Associates is located. In addition to volunteering as a coach for youth sporting events, Mr. Kelly volunteers to raise money for Boston Children’s Hospital.
What are Some Common Types of Injuries Caused by Accidents in the Boston Area?
Figures from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) show that there were over 30 million emergency room visits for injuries in 2016. At the top of the list of causes for these injuries are motor vehicle accidents and falls. Residents in the Boston area must be especially vigilant while driving as motorists in Waltham and greater Boston are 157% more likely to be involved in a car accident than the average driver. People who sustain injuries from falls and accidents often have the following types of injuries:
- Bodily injuries: Physical injuries such as broken bones, lacerations, blindness, and damage to connective tissue are common
- Mental health distress: Accident victims often experience post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), in which they relive aspects of the accident
- Chronic pain and addiction: While less common, some victims suffer from long-term pain and may develop an addiction to pain medications
Who Could Be at Fault in Your Accident Case?
Accidents and injuries are often the result of maltreatment or gross negligence by employers, drivers, business owners, or even total strangers. They can occur on Boston’s streets and highways, within the confines of a business, or in a healthcare facility. For the most part, personal injuries are the result of one or more of the following:
- Drivers of cars and motorcycles who were careless or failed to comply with driving laws
- Employers, such as the employer of two Boston-area construction employees who died as a result of a lack of safety training
- Manufacturers of cars, heavy vehicles, or motorcycles that are found to be defective
- Hospital and nursing home operators who fail to provide safe care for patients
- Hotel and casino operators who fail to provide a safe and secure environment for guests
How Did Kelly and Associates Become Waltham’s Most Trusted Personal Injury Team?
We recognize that accident victims have many choices when they begin their search for legal representation. With the exception of New York, Maryland, and Washington D.C., the state of Massachusetts has more lawyers per capita than any state in America. Our team has worked tirelessly to set ourselves apart from other law firms in the Boston area. Here are just a few reasons why Waltham residents trust Michael D. Kelly to meet their legal needs:
- Responsive: When an accident strikes, you need help immediately. We are available 24/7 to take your calls and inquiries.
- House calls: Whether you live by Prospect Hill Park or near Faneuil Hall Marketplace, we will travel to meet with you if you are unable to move.
- A 100% guarantee: We are so confident that you will be pleased with our legal guidance that we offer a 100% guarantee
- Affordable: Our personal injury clients pay nothing up front. Your fees would simply be a percentage of the settlement or verdict you receive.
What if a Responsible Party Denies Fault?
Suggesting that accident victims are at fault for their injuries is a common ploy to avoid liability in a legal case. Employers, insurance companies, and company attorneys may also ignore your claims or brush them off as unsubstantiated. Michael Kelly is accustomed to dealing with large employers and insurance companies. He will pursue the parties responsible for your injuries and leave no stone unturned to help you secure the settlement or verdict that you deserve.
What Types of Damages Can We Help You Recover?
Accident victims often sustain more than physical injuries. They may have ongoing pain and require treatment for anxiety or PTSD. In addition to these health complications, accident victims are often unable to work to earn a living. Kelly and Associates have delivered millions of dollars in verdicts and settlements to clients. In most cases, these damages compensate for the following:
- Hospital bills for examinations and surgical procedures related to physical injuries
- Compensation for mental health care required to treat depression, PTSD, and anxiety
- Fees to cover physical disabilities related to an accident
- Compensation for a loss of income related to an injury or accident
After a Waltham Accident, Call Kelly & Associates Injury Lawyers
Once you are certain that medical care is on the way, your next phone call should be to a leading personal injury attorney.. Michael D. Kelly is nationally recognized for his personal injury expertise and is a “Top 40 Under 40” award recipient for his successes as a trial lawyer. He will provide guidance to you and help you document key details about your accident or complete a workers compensation claim. We invite you to contact us at 1-800-529-4897 or submit an online inquiry. We also invite you to visit our offices in person at 2 Winter St Suite 102A in Waltham. We look forward to providing you with the legal representation you deserve.
2 Winter St Suite 102A,
Waltham, MA 02451