Are you a resident of West Roxbury, Massachusetts who has recently been injured in an accident? Do you feel that you might be entitled to financial compensation for your injuries? If you are experiencing physical or mental distress as a result of your accident, then your next phone call should be to Kelly & Associates. With offices located just 15 miles from the heart of West Roxbury, Michael D. Kelly is dedicated to helping injured area residents recover medical costs, lost wages and compensation for lost earning capacity.
A history of delivering impressive results to West Roxbury accident victims
Not all personal injury attorneys in the Boston area are created equal. If you have been injured, it is important to seek help from an attorney with a proven track record of success helping accident victims in the West Roxbury area. After graduating with distinction from New England Law in Boston, Michael D. Kelly has dedicated his life to helping members of the Greater Boston Region achieve successful outcomes in personal injury cases.
In addition to securing millions of dollars in settlements and verdicts for his clients, Mr. Kelly is dedicated to helping the residents of the North End neighborhood where Kelly and Associates is located. He also gives back to the local community by raising money for Boston Children’s Hospital and by serving as a volunteer coach for area youth.
What types of personal injury cases do Kelly & Associates Injury Lawyers handle?
Personal injuries are unpredictable and can occur at home, at work, on the street, or even at a hospital or healthcare facility. When you sustain an injury due to a vehicular accident, work-related incident, or a defective product, Mr. Kelly can provide the legal support you need to retrieve financial compensation for your injuries. Here are just a few of the types of personal injury cases that Michael Kelly and his team handle for West Roxbury residents:
- Motor vehicle accidents: West Roxbury is home to some of the most dangerous intersections in Massachusetts. Recently, an elderly man who was walking on Washington Street near Stimson Street in West Roxbury was killed after being struck by a car. Residents note that there have been many other accidents in the same vicinity as drivers “fly around the corner onto Stimson” and “fly from Roslindale or from Dedham.”
- Unsafe property accidents: West Roxbury business owners are responsible for providing a safe and secure environment for employees and patrons. Failure to provide a clean environment or the proper security can contribute to slips and falls and leave guests at an increased risk for physical violence or harm.
- Construction accidents: Boston’s historic construction boom has spurred tourism and generated enthusiasm among area residents. However, it has also contributed to a rise in construction accidents. Worker-related deaths are at an all-time high in the Boston area, with 74 people losing their lives in 2017 due to work-related accidents. Many work-related deaths and accidents occur in the construction or contracting industry.
- Medical malpractice injuries: Many medical malpractice injuries stem from anesthesia administration errors, surgical mistakes, or documentation errors. Kelly & Associates is accustomed to securing verdicts and settlements to clients with these injuries and other less common medical malpractice injuries such as disease or illness due to bacteria present in Boston-area hospitals.
- Defective product injuries: Product defects can cause a variety of bodily injuries and even result in death. Serious injuries can arise from defects in vehicles, medical products, electrical devices, and construction equipment. Defective guardrails and safety equipment can also lead to fall-related injuries and exposure to dangerous equipment.
In addition to representing clients with injuries due to the above accidents, Michael D. Kelly handles pedestrian accidents, bicycle accidents, boating accidents, dog bites, and a variety of others. If you have sustained an injury of any type and are wondering if you might be entitled to financial compensation, please contact Kelly & Associates. We will listen to your story and provide the proper legal guidance.