Kelly & Associates is a Boston personal injury law firm based in the North End. Our clients include Roxbury residents and families who have suffered personal injuries or a tragic loss due to someone else’s negligence or recklessness. Our mission is to help clients obtain compensation to pay for unexpected bills, lost time at work, and other expenses they should never have had to face. By working to give our clients achieve financial stability after an injury or loss, we enable them to survive this difficult time and get their lives back on track. Contact us today to schedule a free consultation with an experienced, client-centered personal injury lawyer.
A Personal Injury Law Firm for The Roxbury Community
We are Boston locals, born and bred. We understand the hard work Roxbury residents and families do to plant and maintain roots in the community. When someone from our community suffers an injury or loss due to an accident that wasn’t their fault, we’re here to help them recover.
Our founder, Attorney Michael D. Kelly, knows what it takes to work hard and make a difference. He graduated with honors from New England Law School here in Boston. Then, instead of taking a job at a big, corporate law firm, he decided to put his skills to use helping individuals and families recover from injuries and tragic losses. Attorney Kelly knows the importance of making a personal connection with his clients and listening to their stories. He meets with every client face-to-face, makes himself available 24/7, and offers a 30-day satisfaction guarantee. He’s committed to earning his clients’ trust.
The Personal Injury Cases We Handle
Clients come to Kelly & Associates for help dealing with a wide range of injuries, including:
- Wrongful death
- Traumatic brain injuries and concussions
- Spinal cord injuries and paralysis
- Nerve damage
- Sternum fractures
- Traumatic amputation and crush injuries
- Burns, scars, and disfigurement
- Broken bones and orthopedic injuries
- Back and neck injuries, including soft tissue damage
- Food-borne illnesses and disease
- Puncture and bite wounds
No two cases are exactly alike. But, many of our clients got their injuries from accidents such as:
- Motor vehicle accidents. Traffic in Roxbury and the rest of the Boston metro area can be a mess. Anyone who’s ever sat in a tie-up on Broadway or the Revere Beach Parkway knows this for a fact. We represent victims of motor vehicle accidents that have devastated the lives of Roxbury residents and families.
- Pedestrian accidents. Walking along the road in Roxbury shouldn’t be a life-threatening activity but hit-and-runs and other pedestrian accidents have been known to happen here. When tragedy strikes in a crosswalk or on the shoulder of a road, Kelly & Associates is prepared to help the victims recover.
- Bicycle accidents. Like pedestrian accidents, riding a bike in Roxbury and the surrounding areas can pose real risks. When car-on-bike collisions occur, Kelly & Associates can help.
- Boating accidents. Anyone who’s taken a boat out off Revere Beach to do a little fishing knows tragedy can strike on the waters near Roxbury. We represent victims of accidental drownings and boating/jet ski collisions throughout the area.
- Public transportation accidents. Roxbury residents rely on the MBTA to get them safely to work and school. When a bus or T accident instead leads to an injury or tragedy, Kelly & Associates has the know-how to seek compensation for the victims.
- Construction accidents. People in Roxbury know a little something about hard work. When employers fail to keep their workers safe, however, severe injuries and fatalities can result. We represent Roxbury construction workers and their families who have fallen victim to unsafe job site conditions.
- Unsafe property accidents. Roxbury businesses and property owners should always keep their places safe for visitors and customers. When they don’t, and someone slips and falls, Kelly & Associates can help recover damages.
- Dog attacks. Dog bites and other attacks should never happen, but they do. When a Roxbury dog owner fails to keep neighbors, especially children, safe from their animal, Kelly & Associates can help the victims seek compensation.
Defective products. Manufacturers of the products we use every day at work and home should make sure their products are safe. When they don’t, and someone gets hurt, Massachusetts law gives victims the right to recover damages. We can help.