Do you need a personal injury lawyer in Roslindale? If you’ve been injured in an accident that was caused by the negligence or wrongdoing of another, it’s worth giving Kelly & Associates a call. We will listen to the facts of your case and explain the legal options that are available to you. You may be entitled to recoverable damages including medical expenses, lost wages, lost future earning capacity, and pain and suffering.
Why is Kelly & Associates the Best Firm to Choose in Roslindale?
Attorney Michael D. Kelly attended law school and makes his home in this region. He has a wealth of experience in Massachusetts law and the legal process of a successful Massachusetts personal injury case. What this means for the clients at Kelly & Associates is that — while you’re focused on your recovery — we are focused on ensuring that all of the filing deadlines and legal procedures are met, in order to ensure the best possible outcome for your case.
At Kelly & Associates, being able to serve you with compassion and energy is our top priority. From offering a free, no obligation initial case review to holding the at-fault party responsible for the safety issue that caused your injury, we strive both to earn your trust as well as to help make Roslindale a safer place. At Kelly & Associates, you work directly with a lawyer, not a paralegal. We understand that keeping you informed of how your case is proceeding is important to your peace of mind and we are eager to inform you of any new developments, answer your questions in a timely manner, and help you to understand the complexities of the legal process as it pertains to your case. We work on a contingency fee basis, meaning if we don’t obtain compensation for you by way of a verdict or a settlement, you do not owe us a fee.
Michael Kelly has been recognized by the National Trial Lawyers Organization as one of its Top 40 Under 40, which is a select group of lawyers within the state. His courtroom experience is an asset for your case as it makes its way through the legal process.
What Kinds of Personal Injury Cases Do Kelly & Associates Take?
Every personal injury case is unique. Some of the cases we have worked on include:
- Car accidents – Most car accident victims are unaware of the process involved in obtaining a settlement from an insurance company. We provide experienced guidance and aggressive negotiation with insurance companies in order to obtain the maximum settlement.
- Slip and fall – Slip and fall accidents are a type of premises liability case in which a private or commercial property owner or a public agency is negligent in keeping their property in safe condition.
- Commercial truck accidents – According to a report from CBS Boston, the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration has reported that unsafe violations related to truck maintenance in Massachusetts is 41 percent higher than the national average, truck driver violations are 32 percent higher, and hazardous material violations are 212 percent higher. With Route 28, Route 60, Route 99, and U.S. 1 all making their way through Roslindale, the city sees its share of truck traffic.
- Pedestrian accidents – Roslindale boasts lots of beautiful parks, featuring recreational activities for people of all ages. Many of these places are just a short walk away. However, pedestrians are among the most vulnerable of all public roadway users, particularly when the road involves complicated intersections.
- Bicycle accidents – Most bicycle accidents involve collisions with cars, trucks, motorcycles, and other motor vehicles. Bicycle accidents often cause extremely serious injuries due to a lack of the protection afforded other motor vehicles.
- Motorcycle accidents – Cheaper on fuel than a car, and more fun too. Motorcycles are a popular mode of transportation in this region, but many drivers throughout Massachusetts forget that they must share the road with motorcycle riders.
- Product Liability – Manufacturers, designers, distributors, and sellers are required to ensure that the products they provide to citizens of Roslindale and beyond are safe for consumption. Massachusetts law states that defects to a product can result in a breach of warranty, negligence, and misrepresentation.
- Boating accidents
- Bus or train accidents
- Elevator or escalator accidents
- Construction accidents
- Dog attacks
Just as the types of personal injury cases are unique, the injuries that our clients are dealing with are also unique. Some of the injuries involved in personal injury cases include:
- Back and spine injuries
- Broken bones
- Animal bites
- Facial injuries
- Foodborne illness or allergies due to mishandling of food
- Knee injuries
- Nerve injuries
- Permanent scarring
- Shoulder injuries
- Brain injuries