Collection of Information
- The Kelly & Soto Law site collects certain information about visitors, even when they are not logged in. Kelly & Soto Law may record your IP address, the URLs of the Web sites and pages you visit (before, during and after your visit to the Kelly & Soto Law Web site), the times and dates of such visits, information about the computer hardware and software you use and other information that may be available. Also, Kelly & Soto Law may place “cookies” on your computer to recognize you on return visits to enable Kelly & Soto Law to enhance your browsing experience, as well as to collect additional information about you. You may adjust your browser settings or use other means to prevent cookies from being placed on your computer, but doing so may result in reduced functionality and a less personalized browsing experience.
- Kelly & Soto Law may ask you to provide certain additional information about yourself, including your name, contact information, the organization you come from and certain other information that Kelly & Soto Law may use to identify you. If you choose not to provide such information, you may not be permitted to access certain Kelly & Soto Law Web site features, content or services.
Use of Information
- Kelly & Soto Law uses the information that it collects about you to improve your browsing experience by personalizing Kelly & Soto Law Web sites to your interest, and also to help Kelly & Soto Law select content and services that you may find interesting and useful. Information about the content you visit and services you use may be used alone or in conjunction with information collected from other users to help Kelly & Soto Law tailor their Web site and its other products and services to better suit the needs and interests of you and other users.
- Information that you provide may also be used as part of Kelly & Soto Law’s effort to keep you informed about events, and selected products and services that may be of interest to you. In some cases, Kelly & Soto Law may contact you with information from carefully selected third parties, but Kelly & Soto Law will not provide information to third parties for such purposes. In other cases, your information might be shared with a third party pursuant to a process that contemplates such sharing but which you knowingly initiate.
- Kelly & Soto Law reserves the right to disclose any information that it obtains through the Kelly & Soto Law Web site to appropriate governmental or regulatory authorities, if required by law or any governmental agency.
Transfers of Information
Information Sent Online is Not Secure
Any information sent to the firm by Internet e-mail or through the Web site is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis. Any information you send Kelly & Soto Law over the Internet, either through Kelly & Soto Law’s Web site or via email is done at your own risk.
Sending Information Does Not Form an Attorney – Client Relationship
Transmission of information from this Web site does not create an attorney-client relationship between you and the firm, nor is it intended to do so. The transmission of the Web site, in part or in whole, and/or any communication with us via Internet e-mail through this site does not constitute or create an attorney-client relationship between us and any recipients.
Users seeking to opt-out should reply to any marketing communication with the subject line ‘unsubscribe’.