If someone hurt you through carelessness, you might be able to go after financial damages for your medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering, and other losses. A personal injury lawyer at Kelly & Associates Injury Lawyers can be there for you every step of the way to help you recover after your Lynn, MA, accident.
If a personal injury lawyer in Lynn, MA takes on your case, you will not have to deal with the insurance company. We will work directly with them on your behalf. We can file the insurance claim, negotiate with the insurer, and file a lawsuit if the case does not settle for a fair amount.
Call us today at 1-800-LAW-GUYS to get started. You can get a free case evaluation with no obligation.
Lynn, MA Personal Injury Cases We Handle
We handle a broad range of personal injury cases. If you are uncertain as to whether we take cases like your situation, just call us at 1-800-LAW-GUYS.
Here are some of the types of personal injury cases we handle in Lynn, MA:
- Truck, bus, motorcycle, and car accidents
- Slip and fall
- Pedestrian accidents
- Product liability
- Bicycle accidents
- Electric scooter accidents
At Kelly & Associates Injury Lawyers, all we do is personal injury cases. We help people who get hurt because of someone else’s carelessness.
Damages in Personal Injury Cases
The damages you can get in your personal injury case will depend on the facts of your case. We will need to talk with you and investigate your situation to determine how much compensation you are likely to receive.
Here are some of the common categories of damages in personal injury cases:
- Lost income. People often miss paychecks when recuperating from their injuries. You might be able to collect for the wages, salary, or self-employment income you lost.
- Diminished earning capacity. If your injuries prevent you from making as much money as before, we can include that factor in your losses.
- Sometimes people cannot work at all to support themselves and their families because of severe injuries.
- Medical expenses. The reasonable cost of medical treatment you needed for your injuries can be a part of your settlement. These items can include things like the ambulance, emergency room, hospital, doctors, surgery, x-rays, blood tests prescription drugs, and physical therapy.
- Rehabilitation center and long-term care. Some injuries, like spinal cord damage and traumatic brain injury, require an extended stay in a specialized treatment facility. If catastrophic harm causes a person to need ongoing daily assistance with medical treatment and personal tasks, she might have to live in a long-term care center.
- Pain and suffering. Significant injuries usually come with physical pain and emotional distress. We can add these items to your damages.
Once we determine the full scope of your losses, we will advocate aggressively for you to get every dollar of compensation that you deserve so that you can get back to living your life.