You can go after compensation if you were hurt because of someone else’s negligence. A personal injury lawyer who serves Lawrence, MA can help. Your damages can include things like lost wages, medical bills, pain and suffering, and diminished earning capacity.
The personal injury lawyers at Kelly & Associates Injury Lawyers can help you navigate through the claims process with the insurance company and file a lawsuit if the case does not settle. Call us today at 1-800-LAW-GUYS for a free case evaluation.
Types of Personal Injury Cases We Handle
At Kelly & Associates Injury Lawyers, we exclusively handle personal injury cases. Our practice areas include:
- Bicycle accidents. Because bicycles offer very little protection, bike riders frequently suffer severe and fatal injuries when car, trucks, and other vehicles hit them.
- Boating accidents. You can experience a boating accident if you go overboard or if your boat strikes an object. Also, people can get hurt when on water skis, a board or a tube, or when two boats collide.
- Bus accidents. Whether your bus accident involved a school bus, a transit bus, an inter-city bus, or some other type of bus, if you were hurt, give us a call.
- Car accidents. We can go to bat for you, whether your car crash concerned an Uber driver, speeding, distracted driving, a drunk driver, a hit and run, rear-end collision, or texting while driving accident.
- Electric scooter accidents. Lawsuits about electric scooter sharing services have to deal with new and uncertain legal issues. We are staying on top of the laws that apply to these cases.
- Motorcycle accidents. Motorcycle riders can sustain severe or fatal injuries when cars refuse to share the road.
- Pedestrian accidents. Motorists and pedestrians have legal responsibilities. When people do not follow traffic laws, vulnerable pedestrians can get hurt.
- Truck accidents. If your crash involved a big rig or tractor-trailer, our personal injury lawyers know how to handle the unique legal issues these injury claims present.
If your injury is not on this list, just call us at 1-800-LAW-GUYS. We handle a wide range of personal injury cases, including many not listed here.
Kinds of Injuries in Personal Injury Cases
Some of the common injuries that people suffer in personal injury cases consist of:
- Amputation injury. These devastating injuries happen most often in car crashes, slip and fall accidents, and workplace injuries.
- Broken bones and fractures. This type of harm is common in car, pedestrian, motorcycle, and slip and fall accidents.
- Facial injuries. These injuries, which tend to happen in motor vehicle accidents, are often disfiguring and traumatic.
- Fractured sternum. This type of harm happens most frequently when the chest of a driver or passenger in a car hits the steering wheel, dashboard, or seatbelt.
- Knee injury. Workplace mishaps, slip and fall accidents, and car crashes frequently cause these injuries. Fractures, muscle tears, and damage to the cartilage, tendons, and ligaments are some forms of knee injuries.
- Nerve injuries. Damage to the neck, back, or spinal cord from a construction zone accident, slip and fall accident, or car crash can result in permanent nerve damage. You could experience a painful pinched nerve, a bulging or herniated disc, or spinal cord damage that can cause paralysis.
- Shoulder injury. Motor vehicle accidents and workplace incidents can cause rotator cuff damage, fractures, and dislocations of the shoulder.
Regardless of which body part or system sustained the injury, we can help if you were hurt because of someone else’s carelessness.