Serious personal injuries often create a mound of emotional, physical, and financial stress for the victim and their family. The victim’s devastation grows with the knowledge that their injury is the direct result of the negligence of another party. Whether injured in an auto accident on I-95, a a bicycle crash on the Dedham trails, a slip-and-fall at Costco, or while using MBTA to commute from Dedham to the city, personal injury victims struggle with more than physical recovery. Personal injury victims often lose wages and amass thousands of dollars, or more, in medical bills.
At Kelly & Associates, our compassionate legal team understands the stress that a serious injury brings, and it is our priority to help our clients through this difficult time. If you, a child, or another family member were injured by another party’s negligence, you might be entitled to compensation. Call one of our skilled personal injury attorneys in Dedham at 1-833-470-1199, or visit us online to schedule a free consultation. We’re standing by to discuss how we can serve your needs.
Our Dedication to Dedham Personal Injury Victims
Attorney Michael Kelly attained his law degree from New England Law School, where he was an exemplary student. Since graduating and beginning his own practice, he has focused on helping the injured seek justice. Client service is a top priority, and Kelly & Associates is proud to offer clients a 30-day satisfaction guarantee. We also take calls 24 hours per day, seven days per week to assist with questions and concerns.
We are empathetic to the stress that victims and their families experience after sustaining a serious injury. We aim to offer peace of mind in any way we can. In addition to providing free consultations, we will also meet with you at the hospital or your home if necessary. We handle personal injury cases on a contingent fee basis, so you never have to pay legal fees up front. We will deduct attorney fees from any settlement or verdict that we secure for you. Call us at 1-800-529-4897 to learn more.
Types of Personal Injury Accidents in Dedham
Our office has experience negotiating, settling, and litigating a wide variety of personal injury cases in Dedham, MA. Each case is unique and may vary based on the type of accident and resulting injury. Here are just a few of the many accidents our office handles:
- Car accidents
- Truck accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Boating accidents
- MBTA accidents
- Construction accidents
- Escalator/Elevator accidents
- Dog attacks
- Wrongful death claims
Common Types of Injuries
Victims of these types of accidents and events might sustain multiple types of injuries. Some common types of injuries that are associated with personal injury cases include:
- Head traumas including traumatic brain injuries and severe concussions
- Fractured, broken, and crushed bones
- Deep cuts, scrapes, and lacerations that result in permanent scarring
- Neck injuries such as whiplash
- Back and spine injuries including herniated discs, pinched nerves, and other damage that results in chronic pain or paralysis
- Burn injuries including those that might result in permanent scarring and disfigurement
- Dog bites that might result in scarring and disfigurement
- Joint dislocations, especially the shoulder
- Knee injuries including torn ligaments, a meniscus tear, or a damaged kneecap, often a result of a slip-and-fall
- Internal bleeding, broken ribs, and a fractured sternum, often as a result of a motor vehicle accident
- Road rash in the event that one is thrown from a car, bicycle, or motorcycle in a collision
- Chronic conditions or illness from exposure to toxic substances
Kelly & Associates Can Help You After a Dedham, MA, Injury
People often wonder if or when they should hire a personal injury attorney. Living in the Greater Boston area presents ample opportunity for motor vehicle accidents and falling down, and purchasing defective products happens on a regular basis. Not all accidents, falls, or defective products result in serious injuries. When injuries are serious or result in the fatality of a family member, you should contact a personal injury lawyer immediately. To discuss your case, call 1-833-470-1199 as soon as possible after seeking proper medical attention.
At Kelly & Associates, we will handle the details of your case and immediately begin advocating for you. Here are some of the ways that our firm will help you after a serious injury:
- Investigation—We will gather and analyze evidence to support your case, including photos from the scene of the accident or event that caused injury, medical records, and police records and witness statements if applicable.
- Consultation—We work with a diverse network of experts and specialists in their discipline, including accident reconstruction specialists, life care planners, and more. These experts aid in determining liability and the value of damages that you might recover for your injury in a settlement or verdict.
- Negotiation—Insurance companies and other members of the defense will often try to present you with low settlement offers to avoid paying the full amount of damages. Our legal team will handle all communications with insurance companies and other relevant parties to ensure that those who are liable are held accountable, while you focus on healing and rehabilitation.
- Litigation—Whether car insurance, homeowners’ insurance, workers’ compensation, or others, insurance companies often deny claims or refuse to pay the amount you deserve for medical expenses, lost wages, and emotional harm. When settlement is not an option, we are prepared to go to trial. Michael Kelly is an experienced and aggressive litigator with a successful record in the courtroom.
A Dedham Personal Injury Attorney Can Help You Today
Massachusetts law has a three-year statute of limitations on personal injury cases. Dealing with insurance claims, low settlement offers, and the other complexities involved with the legal process of personal injury cases will only add to your stress. If you are the victim of a Dedham personal injury accident due to another party’s negligence, contact Kelly & Associates for a free consultation. We’re ready to discuss the particulars of your case and offer the guidance of a skilled personal injury attorney. We will guide you through the legal process and fight to get the best possible outcome for your situation. Call today at 1-833-470-1199.