Essex County Criminal Defense Attorneys[map w=”590″ h=”250″ address=”Essex County, Massachusetts” z=”12″ marker=”yes” ]
Essex County is the area of Boston typically referred to as Massachusetts’ “North Shore.” Essex County includes the following towns and cities: Amesbury, Andover, Beverly, Boxford, Danvers, Essex, Georgetown, Gloucester, Groveland, Hamilton, Haverhill, Ipswich, Lawrence, Lynn, Lynnfield, Manchester, Marblehead, Merrimac, Methuen, Middleton, Nahant, Newbury, Newburyport, North Andover, Peabody, Rockport, Rowley, Salem, Salisbury, Saugus, Swampscott, Topsfield, Wenham and West Newbury.
Serving these towns and cities are ten Court Houses spread out through several localities, all of which are familiar to Kelly & Soto Law.
In Essex County, there are three Superior Court Houses:
1. Salem Superior Court: The Salem Superior Courthouse has opened its doors at its new location on Federal Street in Salem, Massachusetts. The Superior Court in Salem hears both civil and criminal matters and is conveniently accessible by Interstate 93 off of Exit 25. Although our office is located on the heart of Boston, our attorneys frequently travel to all corners of the Commonwealth to represent our clients.
Salem Superior Courthouse
34 Federal Street
Salem, MA 01970
Clerk of Courts: Thomas Driscoll, Jr.
2. Lawrence Superior Court: The Lawrence Superior sees hundreds of criminal cases every year. It is located in the heart of Lawrence, Massachusetts.
Lawrence Superior Courthouse
43 Appleton Way
Lawrence, MA 01841
3. Newburyport Superior Courthouse: Built in 1805, the Newburyport Superior Courthouse is one of the oldest courthouses in Massachusetts. It is nestled in the middle of the ocean town of Newburyport
Newburyport Superior Courthouse
145 High St.
Newburyport, MA 01950
In Essex County, there are seven District Courts that hear criminal matters and civil matters of relatively low monetary value. The District Courts of Essex County are:
- Haverhill District Court;
- Ipswich District Court;
- Lawrence District;
- Lynn District Court;
- Newburyport District Court;
- Peabody District Court; and
- Salem District Court.
As you can see, Essex County has many courthouses and Kelly & Soto Law practice criminal defense in everyone. We will try any case in any court in Essex County and will provide solid criminal defense representation in order to help procure the best possible outcome. No case is too big or too small and no case is completely hopeless. Our attorneys will work relentlessly for a dismissal of your charges, a not guilty verdict, or if that’s not possible and the facts are completely stacked against you, we will work to get you a favorable plea deal.
So if you have been charged with a criminal offense in Essex County, Massachusetts, call Kelly & Soto Law. Our office is located in the heart of Boston’s Government Center. If travel is an issue, we will make arrangements to meet you in a more convenient location.