Billerica Car Accident Attorneys at Kelly & Soto Law
Billerica is a Massachusetts town situated between the Boston metropolitan area and the city of Lowell. It is close in proximity to Route 3, Route 128/Interstate 95, and Interstate 495 making it a commuter town.
Billerica is also home to many large companies making the town not only a place for commuters to live, but for employees to travel to. Some of the major companies headquartered, or having offices in Billerica, include:
- Raytheon, one of the largest American defense contractors that manufacturers weapons and military electronics.
- GE Measurement & Control Solutions, an energy technology unit of the General Electric Company.
- Avaya Inc., a global provider of business communications.
- Pan Am Railways, New England’s largest railroad and many more.
Most interesting to the town however, is its naming in Sports Illustrated as one of the nation’s top fifty towns for sports and recreation. The magazine made reference to the following places:
- The Country Club of Billerica that features a public 18-hole golf course.
- Rangeway Golf which boasts a driving range and miniature golf.
- The Boys and Girls Club of Greater Billerica that includes baseball, softball, and football fields, tennis and basketball courts, and a swimming pool.
- Altitude Trampoline Park, opened in March 2014, with activities such as Basketball Dunking, Foam Pits, Tumble Tracks, and 3D Dodgeball. The park also has a rock-climbing wall, and battle beam, which make it a unique activity center.
Increases in commuter traffic, and those traveling in and out for recreational activities, can mean an increase in car accidents. In the event you are injured in a car accident, you will want an attorney familiar with the area of personal injury and proficient in this area of law. Our Billerica injury lawyers have had a great deal of success in this area of law and are committed to maintain this success in the future.
Contact Our Billerica Car Accident Lawyers Today
The Billerica car accident lawyers at Kelly & Soto Law are familiar with injuries that can occur while driving, walking, biking, playing sports, swimming, and even trampoline jumping. We have experience working with clients who suffer from soft tissue, bone, skin, and brain injuries and pursue maximum recovery if these injuries were inflicted as a result of another’s negligence.
Our team understands what a traumatic affect an injury can have on a life and a family. Often, the injured party is in constant pain and is out of work. In the event the families bread winner is sidelined from earning a living, the whole family can suffer. Our Billerica car accident lawyers strive to make the legal process as clear and convenient as possible. Our lawyers fight hard with insurance companies to get the compensation our clients deserve. Leave the legal worries to our Billerica personal injury team. Contact us today at 1-800-LAW-GUYS or fill out the consultation form.